Translate

Friday, August 9, 2013

The Urn Photos

These two photos were taken about 58 years apart. The first one was taken in 1955 and the second one in 2013 - same urn, same park, same person with some modifications!
 
Just a few remarks before you have a look at them though. The photo taken this summer was on a very hot day. I also had done, for me, a lot of walking and so do not look quite as happy as the first one. I do also apologise for the lack of white socks. First, it would have been far too hot for socks for me and second, I don't own white socks any more! I also see that more gravel has been added to the walkways as I am not quite as high off the ground. This is still a lovely park and I'll post some more info on it.
 
Here we go -

 
And not to be outdone, here's Holly with The Urn!
 

 

1 comment: